Monday, June 26, 2006

It’s almost time...

In 10 days time, I would be defending the nation. I’m not sure whether if it’s good or bad but I’ve pictured some ‘expected’ scenarios below.

1. I’m going to get a welcome treatment by the tough as nails sergeant as soon as our parents bid us goodbyes.

2. New and most probably crazy friends to be made.

3. New environment to adapt. Good examples would be a ‘new’ bed as well as the mosquitoes infested jungles.

4. Suffocating laws to be followed.

5. Lots of drillings (Marching and formation etc)

6. Instructions on weapon handling.

7. Physical trainings and more physical trainings. Full stop.

8. Teamwork concept One for all, all for one. (One kena, all kena)

9. An allowance of $300+....

10. Fun?

Now, I’m feeling kind of queasy as I’m about to embarked on another chapter of my life. Hah... Although most of my friends think that the army would be a piece of cake to me. I felt the same way too as I’ve expected the above scenarios. While, I might have slipped a few points but the main points are roughly there. So I guess I’m mentally prepared. Prepared to get screwed... =(

PS -

My graduation turns out fine. I did not trip on the steps. Lol~ In fact, I looked smart in a jacket. =)

I'm in a dilemma no more. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home