Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dilemma (x3)

Note: A rather confusing and probably meaningless entry. Read at your own risk!

It’s not like I’ve got nothing to blog. In actual fact, I’ve got too much to blog that I do not know which to start first. To make matter worse, when I had inspiration to blog, I found that the topic “Absence makes the heart fonder” being taken up by someone else’s blog that I read. Hence, I was like duh~ I felt like I would be like a copycat if I gave the same answer when others had already given it. To conclude, I suppose that I’m not going to blog read first when I’ve a topic in mind. Ignorance is bliss perhaps?

Secondly, there were quite a few happenings (cold war, driving & sis’s graduation) in my life recently. However, it was all too personal and I did not want to bore people with details in my rather insignificant life unless it’s entertaining or something.

To those interested: Cold war had ended. I managed to drive the pick-up and I’m still alive after my maiden voyage to the eastern side and back.

Good – My dad was beside me to guide. =)
Bad – My dad who’s scratching his legs beside me is roaring at me. =(
Good – I’m glad that he’s not a car tester or driving instructor. =)

Lastly, as I began to blog read. I found that there’s another blogger who faced a similar problem as me. A problem that is there and not quite there. Hah. I'm not purposely confusing people but I can't help be confused too. Once again, to those interested, you may click on this link to find out the similar problem that I face. http://cruzteng.com/2005/06/07/wtf-was-he-thinking/

I’ve questions unanswered yet I do not want to probe for the answer. The answer would surely put a strain on my relationship with either party. Truth be told, it feels so awkward for me that I really do not know what to do. Yep, I’m in a dilemma.

Hmm... Perhaps I should just clear up problems/tasks of my own instead of bothering with other people’s problems. What to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home