Thursday, June 08, 2006

Renewed Focus

It’s easy to stray from one’s goal and purpose. It’s easy to just give up and throw in the towel. I’m not a spur-of-a-moment kinda guy. I do not have a 3 second temperature that comes and goes just as easily. Once my decision is made, that’s it. No more dilly-dally, shilly-shally. No more excuses or bull****. No regrets. How others live their lives are their own businesses.

Sidetrack -

A teacher once asked “Where is the richest place on earth?”

A dozen replies like “Banks” “Gold/diamond mines” “Dreams” “Governments” “Books” “Bill Gate’s House” “Heaven” “Earth” “Heaven & Earth green tea?” (Okay, I made the last one up...)

The supposing correct answer is cemetery. His particular logic is because that is where people die with their unfulfilled dreams buried with them. The whole class almost jeered at such an explanation. What kind of answer is that?

Now, thinking about it. He’s probably correct in a ‘sense’. Though his thoughts are outstanding or should I say out of the ordinary, at least his features match up to his theory. What’s with a pony-tail?

I’ve made my decision and you have made yours. Even sitting on the fence is considered a decision. Technically speaking, it is not a decision because I asked a Yes/No question and you are just not responding to it... There’s nothing much I can say... Whatever it is, once you have made your decision, you either live with it or you conduct yourself as a sore loser. Behaving as if the world owes you money, when you are the one who lost it in the first place. There’s no cure, you can only stop screwing yourself or you can continue if it pleases you so much. Adios~

Ten 2-letter words advice to anyone looking for “The Force”

IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 09, 2006, Blogger Desprorado said...

Thanks stranger. =)

Btw, I blog to write down my thoughts and views on any topics under the sun. The blog acts as a reference and perhaps to remind myself not to stray to the 'dark' side. I would be honoured if people give feedbacks or engage in discussions on some of the topics mentioned. Even though my command of the language is sub-par, but who cares?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home