Friday, June 16, 2006

Cold War...

I’m not sure why but it’s really a pure coincidence that as soon as I’ve finish writing my previous entry, my mom asks me.

Mum: Did you greet your dad recently?
Me: Nope.
Mum: Why are you so petty?
Me: Where got? I did not do anything wrong.
Mum: He’s your elder and your dad, you should greet him.
Me: ......
Mum: You greet your dad and let him happy awhile then all problems will be solved.
Me: Lanlan... (Speechless)

Thereafter, I escaped into my room.

Subsequently, I spent the past few hours staring at the computer, surf net, playing freecell etc. Thought about that faithful day when I was struck an emotional blow to my heart. I still felt angry because on that night, I was crying as I slept... I was that upset yet I weep silently... His harsh words have really hurt me deeply because he’s my dad... Ever since then, we did not talk much to each other. I’m always giving a one-word answer to piss him off. HAhaha~

After a series of win-lose in freecell, I began to think about how long am I going to wage war with him? Till I enter army? Or until when? I mean realistically the stain could have last until god knows when. Besides, my dad’s does not eat humble pie. His pride/face is way important to him and I don’t recall him saying sorry to anyone else besides his clients. He’s that headstrong or pigheaded if you want another description...

Then, I thought about myself. My mum’s statement of “Why are you so petty?” I’m thinking in my mind “If he did not hurt me first would I be so defensive?” I do not wish for things to happen this way. Who would want a tragedy? Besides, I’ve long forgiven him, I was only hoping that he would apologise to me first. Hahaha... Like real.. Anyway, I did not want my mum to be troubled, so I thought I’ll give my mum face and be forgiving.

Hence, I thought of how to settle this cold war in a manner that would be a win-win situation for both of us. Apology is out of the question. It is quite awkward for me to apologise when it’s no fault of mine. I thought for a while...

I sent a message to him.


I’ve got my license. So are you going 2 help me buy the triangle plate?


Hahaha... One stone kill two birds. I need not spend my own moolah to get the triangle plate and he also has an opportunity to get down the stage. So far, there’s no reply....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home