Friday, March 17, 2006

The Child Who Cried Wolf

Note: Most people should have heard of the story of “The child who cried wolf”, but the moral itself? Some may know the moral, some may not know the moral even they have aged till the 70s or 80s. Maybe some of them know the moral but just did not apply it. So today, I shall tell you the story once again. Then, I shall cite long examples based on the concept of this story in my next entry hopefully. I may have a lot of research to be done on the internet although I can readily supply some personal experiences of my own. Please do not think that I’m insulting your intelligence. I’m not...

Since there are so many adaptations or versions that could be found on the internet, I shall give you the various links that I’ve found. Yea.. I knew that if I told my story, it would still be one way or the other similar to all the different versions found on the different search engines.

The links are not in any order of ranking or whatsoever. As they are handled by 3rd parties, I shall remind my blog readers to “read at your own risk”.

http://aesopscoolfables.blogspot.com/2005/08/george-who-cried-wolf.html
This blog was actually created for the purpose of spreading the stories by Aesop. To find out more about him, you may wish to search in the search engines if you are really so interested. Btw, he’s the inspiration behind the idiom “sour grapes”. Hah.. Another worthy entry that I may blog about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf
One of the most popular encyclopedia, need I say more?

http://www.bloggerheads.com/archives/2005/07/the_boy_who_cri.asp
Another different kind of edition of the original story and this edition sparks the fire in me. Would like to blog about it as well, when I’ve the feelings.

I guess this 3 links should be sufficient, you may find out more from one of the greatest invention of all times.

PS – My watermelon friend commented that my language is too chim (profound/complex) for him. I’ve no idea... But I would continue with my style anyway since I cannot alter my writing method to suit everyone. Lol~ He shouldn’t expect my style to be so noob (newbie) since this is my second blog. I may put in more brackets like (xxxx) to explain some words that may or may not be too difficult for everyone. If people are irritated by too many brackets, please do not blame me. I’m just trying to make sure that people could have understood my blog. If people cannot understand a single word that I’ve said then it would be really a waste of my time to spread goodwill (kindness). Yet, if my blog entries are so simple, it would not be a challenge anymore. People may not be keen to know about the messages that I’m spreading. WTF!? I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place, meaning that no matter what I do, I’m equally at a disadvantage. Hah... Nvm (never mind). Take care everyone... I will be back after my research and would make sure that my next entry would be much more understandable. May be wordy but who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home