Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Memorable Trip

Had concluded an 11 days military exercise on 17th Dec. Country of destination is none other than the one most feared by NSFs and regulars. Tons of people had given me unkind comments on the country. Hmm.. Let's cut the complaints and listen/read to what I've got to blog.

Day 1

Boarded a charlie-one-thirty (military plane) on a friday morning, a day where most of the NSFs book out and return to the comforts of their home. It is my first time travelling out of the country without my parents *gasps*, my passport and my PSP. Okay, I was kidding on the last part, hah.

All in all, I'm in an unfamiliar territory as I had a group of men to lead and manage, new environment, language barriers etc. Fortunately, I had other fellow sergents in same dilemma as well as superiors who had been in the country before.

To summarise day satu, I came, I unpack, I eat, I unpack, I eat, I shower, I read, I sleep. In two words, settle down.


PS - It has been awhile since i really last blogged with my heartfelt thoughts, weird sense of humour and 'inspirations'. No worries, I would be back to blog a longer version of my experience as I have like dozens of overdue and urgent matters to attend to. Including picking up my sis.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home